Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Valentine Day

Last Sat is Valentine day..my first val day after I'm married...


Didnt expect a lot, cos its just seems to be any other normal day...dont feel like gonig outside for dinner also, cos its be very expensive..

But quite glad that dear actually ordered flowers for me before I mentioned about it. Hes usually a bit slow in such thing..but this time, he seems to be faster...(prob also bec someone from his company actually went around n take orders).





In the evening, we actually cook ourselves. The theme is western food..our main course is chicken chop with baked potatoes, asparagas, campbell soup, fruit juice and our fav icekachang.

We took about two hr to prepare.....its qutie fun afterall...and its cheap.haaa

The chicken chop turned up to be a bit hard...but still eatable lah...potatoes are nice..we had a very fulfiling meal.






The only thing I dont like is that my hb went off to do the cleaning up after the meal...leaving me alone untill late at night..cant blame him cos he need to clean up mah...but by the time he finish his work..its already late. So I requested him to spend some time with me in the living room watching dvd..with aircon on....and eating our icekachang together....

No comments: